Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What format for word documents?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by LMSigns24, Jan 25, 2008.

1. LMSigns24

LMSigns24 Active Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Pa
    Hi Everyone,
    My customer needs the logo I designed for her stationary at home. I have saved it on a disk in an EPS format & JPG format. She can't seem to use either format. What format works for Word documents? PDF, TIFF...??? I have a PC.

Tags:
  2. Davidson Signs

Davidson Signs Member

Jan 16, 2008
    I don't know why her JPG isn't working. Most of our stationary (letterhead, etc) is in Word and I just add the JPG of the logo.

Maybe she's not doing it right?

3. Shovelhead

Shovelhead Major Contributor

Dec 5, 2003
    operator error

4. Samm

Samm Very Active Member

Mar 12, 2007
    I'm with him

5. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    There's no reason they shouldn't be able to use at least your jpeg - probably the most common file format. If they are using Publisher or Word (eww) they will have to "insert" the picture. In word, it's under insert>picture>from file.

Publisher and Word can place eps and jpeg files, they just won't be able to edit them much if at all

6. LMSigns24

LMSigns24 Active Member

Nov 1, 2007
    Pa
    Thanks, Thats what I thought. It must be customers error.

7. Mjozzie

Mjozzie Member

Aug 29, 2007
    try bmp Windows usually loves those