• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What formula do you use to quote a job?

Sidney

GraphixCalc (GSE) includes 2 built-in formulas for pricing.

GraphixCalc (GSE) includes 2 built-in formulas.....You can use price by Sq Ft or You can price based of hourly production shop rate. You can create an estimate both ways and compare the two, then choose which one works best for you.
** With the Workflow Tracker you can compare your estimated time for a project vs. actual time it took to do a project.

Sidney

Summer Deal on GSE Sign Estimating Software

Summer Deal:

August 10th- August 15th Get 1 license FREE with the Full Purchase of GraphixCalc Sign Estimator 3.1.... That will save you $99! That also gives you the ability to sync 2 computers via the cloud, For FREE!
Enter code SUMMER16 in the comment area when you click the download link on our download page.
http://graphixcalc.com/gc_downloads.html
"Payment Plan is not included with this offer"

Contact us with any questions.

GB2

Old Member
Sid...you've taken a good thread, especially the beginning where Fred put tremendous effort and great information, and turned it into a commercial for your product...

Sidney

GB2,
I would like to start off by saying we are not making this thread a commercial. We have only made posts as a result of the numerous emails and inquiries about GSE 3.1 both on these threads and privately. As oppose to repeating ourselves with similar questions, I have chosen to post answers, features, pricing, screenshots etc to simplify the time we invest in. This last "Summer" promo is another example of many email inquiries asking " if we purchase more than one license do we get a discount etc. As instructed by Fred, my company MSSion,LLC has been actively involved in this Marketing and Sales thread along with others.
I see many companies share their experience, job locations, shop name etc and I am excited to see where and what they do.

Thank you for your input.

jtinker

Owner
We use a custom built system I started about 6 years ago and have refined over the years.
Its a combination of material / ink costs, profit markups, automatically calculated labor charges and pretty accurate waste calculations for all medias and substrates used. Currently we do signage and short run digital offset prints. I've built two calculators that mesh into our workflow pipeline and invoicing system/

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-04-08 19.19.07.png
    Screenshot 2018-04-08 19.19.07.png
    90 KB · Views: 410
  • Screenshot 2018-04-08 19.22.38.png
    Screenshot 2018-04-08 19.22.38.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 399

White Haus

Not a Newbie
We use a custom built system I started about 6 years ago and have refined over the years.
Its a combination of material / ink costs, profit markups, automatically calculated labor charges and pretty accurate waste calculations for all medias and substrates used. Currently we do signage and short run digital offset prints. I've built two calculators that mesh into our workflow pipeline and invoicing system/
Hey jtinker, I know this is a super old thread but was this a Filemaker app that you created or standalone? Looks really well designed! Are you still using it to this day?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
time and materials - anything other that is needed double your cost!

What about your insurances, electric, water, rent/mortgage, taxes, employees, damaged stuff, petrol and a whole myriad of other things ??