• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What gets you to the shop and back?

player

sled%20dogs.jpg

Geary

What Used to....

.....get me there. Besides my trusty ol' 87 Ford Pickup (460 gas hog) was my favorite '66. It's got a 289 mild cam hi-po heads. These days I live next door to my garage/shop too. :wink:

Attachments

• Green66.jpg
    Green66.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 212

Gene@mpls

Summer only!

Winter is the Riv in the background. Z28 in the back is my daughters. The
Pup is the shop truck- took the graphics off 3 years ago- haven't gotten
anything back on.:thumb:

Attachments

• Corvette.jpg
    Corvette.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 232

Spud

Gene.

Z28 for the daughter? NICE! I had two a while back, and I loved that car! Nice vette by the way! My brother has a 2002 Z06 and that thing was so sweet!

high impact

Here's my baby, but it only comes out in nice weather...which means it hasn't been out in a long time!!!:Cool 2:

540 HP aluminum head 454 - real ls6 car, 4.11 gears.

Attachments

• fall chevelle.jpg
    fall chevelle.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 211

skyhigh

I took my last ride in my expedition on January 19.... and here is a pic similar to my new ride, which I got only a few days ago. Finally getting out and about a little.

I needed something to get me to physical therapy and back...:Big Laugh

Attachments

• expo.jpg
    expo.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 240
  • chevy.jpg
    chevy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 210

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
My brother had a 454 Chevelle when he was 18, that was way too much car for that kid.......I was a very good driver when I was young and I was always tempted to burn the hides off that car. He made a small fortune when he sold it.

Steve C.

One for work....One for play.....

Attachments

• A&S truck01.jpg
    A&S truck01.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 274
  • jetski01.jpg
    jetski01.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 175

Sign Works

For 24 years it was this 82 Toyota pu, 450,000 miles with no major engine work ever, notice the 24 year old Arlon vinyl pinstriping (good stuff). Man that was a good little truck, should have never sold it.

Attachments

• 82 Toy.jpg
    82 Toy.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 223

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hay and grass are cheaper than gas........

:Oops:

What a way to start in the morning.........

Attachments

• donkey delivery.jpg
    donkey delivery.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 141

mystysue

lol.. I have a turbo beetle, named baboosqa.. that I drive to work. Shes a great car and can go very fast when i need her to.... She has a moon roof.. and heated leather seats.. lol, and a little wing that pops up in back when i get to over 98 mph..