• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What interior banner/fabric tension systems do you like?

FS-Keith

I am bidding on a job that requires interior advertising panels. They would be a fabric in the range of 9'x18'. I am looking for a high quality looking tension system possibly with a bleed frame. Something easy to change. Does anyone have experience with something like this. They all would not be that large some 1/3 to 1/2 that size as well. Thanks!

I am looking at the signcomp wall frames, also the soft signage tensioning system. Anyone have experience with these?

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I have never ordered a Silicone Edge Fabric Frame System, but I have installed a lot of them and think they are great products. The frames mount easily and change out is a breeze. You can backlight the fabric as well. I would have someone else produce these start to finish. The fabric stretches and that has to be calculated into where the silicone edges get sewn on.

We can help you with your project. Print Tension fabric Dye Sub finish with silicon keder and we can fabricate and supply the framing systems. Our Dye sub division offers a full turn key solution with our state of the art production and finishing technology. I have attached info for reference.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Best Regards,

Michael Failla
Graphic Solutions Director
Merritt Graphics
101 Prestige Park
East Hartford, Ct 06108
d: +1 860.952.1530
p: +1 844.BIG.COLOR x1411
c: +1 860.883.7642
f: +1 860.216.5528
mfailla@merrittgraphics.com