• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is the goofiest thing a customer has said to/requested of you?

Milo

> Top 10 questions on a frequent basis:

> That's too much. Why is it so high?
> How quick can we have it? Oh, that quick, well I'm not ready to order yet.
> I want this to be exactly like this look. Here is a google image I found.
Oh, you charge how much to make it look like this? Well never mind then.
> Fifteen dollars for one? I can get six of them online for that price.
> Here are 25 images of the way I want the landscape trailer to look. No I
can't e-mail them to you from my high tech IPad.
> Here are 25 images of the way I don't want the landscape trailer to look.
No I can't e-mail them to you from my high tech IPAD.
> I'm not paying that much for something I'm using one time.
> Can you e-mail your design to me so I can get some more quotes?
> Can you give me your vinyl so I can cut stuff on my little Cricket vinyl
cutter?
> Chinese food restuarunt owner: You give me quote. Me: How big? You come look.

GVP

And then there are the dozens of customers who wanted a two sided sign with an arrow pointing to one side. They never understand why one side is laid out pointing left and the second side pointing right until they get the sign.

Ha! That so reminds me of a customer who called complaining their sandwich board was wrong. Well, mistakes happen so I went to take a look - "see, the arrows are pointing towards the road, not my business!" - the look on their face when I picked it up and turned it around...

2 years ago I had a very attractive female dropping hints all over the place that she'd trade certain favors for window lettering and installation of an existing banner on her storefront.

skyhigh

2 years ago I had a very attractive female dropping hints all over the place that she'd trade certain favors for window lettering and installation of an existing banner on her storefront.

window lettering and a BANNER? High class woman there.
I hope she bargains for a "Ride All Day" stamp at the county fair, rather than paying for each ride separately.

binki

We have a guy that calls the police on us every couple of months for not producing his business cards. He has been in a number of times to talk abou business cards but never orders.

He:
Doesn't have a job or business
Doesn't have a car
Sits in front of our place once a month and talks to himself all day