• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What kind of vinyl this could be?

CanuckSigns

I just looked in our print room and IJ180 and IJ40c both have identical backer paper, it has dark blue writing and says Controltac. what you have there is 3M Ij35c, which is a super cheap calendared vinyl. I find it impressive that you managed to get it to wrap on a vehicle! but also surprised that you didn't notice it!

WorxMedia

I just looked in our print room and IJ180 and IJ40c both have identical backer paper, it has dark blue writing and says Controltac. what you have there is 3M Ij35c, which is a super cheap calendared vinyl. I find it impressive that you managed to get it to wrap on a vehicle! but also surprised that you didn't notice it!

I agree, if youve worked with 180 and installed with IJ35c you would definitely be able to tell a difference, regardless of installing on a flat or contoured surface.

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production

Yeah their cast products usually have "control tac" written all over them (or if it's 1080 I think it has "wrap film" written on it)
One time we got a wrap install job printed out-of-house and pretty sure it was that stuff. Our poor installer had to try and cram it over rivets, it was an ugly day.