• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What name should we use?

Singular or plural?

• Friedsticker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friedstickers

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha i dont even know what it is - just a made up name, something that does not exist. But when I do think of friedstickers, i do think of fried food. And therefore we use a chicken in our logo

Well, if ya google it now, I think you're in for a surprise as to what they really are...... and no, you didn't make the name up. They've been around a long long time.

That's what I always wanted...... a name for something that had no meaning for what it's intended and makes no sense whatsoever. You're gonna go far with that one.:bookworm

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
I googled it and got this
1723215721186.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here's what I got.

Fried pot stickers are pan-fried dumplings that are believed to have originated in China. They are made with wrappers that are stuffed with fillings and then pan-fried until crispy. The dumplings are often then steamed to give the filling a soft and tender texture. The name "potsticker" is a Westernized version of the Chinese word guo tie, which literally translates to "pot stick".

Boudica

I'm here for Educational Purposes
Here's what I got.

Fried pot stickers are pan-fried dumplings that are believed to have originated in China. They are made with wrappers that are stuffed with fillings and then pan-fried until crispy. The dumplings are often then steamed to give the filling a soft and tender texture. The name "potsticker" is a Westernized version of the Chinese word guo tie, which literally translates to "pot stick".
Of course it brought up food for you Gino. Google knows how much you like your Chinese food.

JBurton

Signtologist
Fried pot stickers are just what you get when you forget to take them off the heat and all your water boils off...

denniswa

Well, if ya google it now, I think you're in for a surprise as to what they really are...... and no, you didn't make the name up. They've been around a long long time.

That's what I always wanted...... a name for something that had no meaning for what it's intended and makes no sense whatsoever. You're gonna go far with that one.:bookworm

what do you mean i didnt make that brand name up, just because you can find stickers out there with motives like french fries or a drunken sponge bob that can refers to "Fried"? All i did was searching on instagram and that the domain was available