• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What should I do on the shop car?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, your design still looks bad, but maybe say.... Signs made in USA. However, that doesn't mean the substrates, vinyl or inks are made here, so what's the sense of saying they were assembled here.... ONLY........ in a Korean made car ?? Nothing says USA about your attempt.

Johnny Best

amscar.jpg

DerbyCitySignGuy

I'm pretty sure American Made Signs is the name of the company, since that's his handle and if you Google "American Made Signs" there's a shop that pops up in Virginia. Just sayin'.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Go for the one that looks like the Macy's deliverymobile. That way, if the signs don't work out, perhaps you could sell it to them or finagle a subsidy.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Just a few questions for you......

Do you own your business?
Do you want to grow your business?
Do you want new business?
Do you want to repel a potential client based on first impression?

I could go on and on but here is my 2 cents.

While this may just be a run around vehicle, why not ADVERTISE YOUR COMPANY and make a statement doing it. HEY LOOK AT ME! Why not do something that makes people say "Wow! THAT is the place I want to go to".

Just saying!

Johnny Best

Why flip the flag, he will not use it, I knew someone would nitpick that flipped flag. Your CreativeCreationGraphics, you flip it.