• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What should I do??

stillhasdust

I have already done a manual and medium cleaning. What should I do next?? My tech is about 2.5 hours away and can not come out until friday. I was wondering if anybody had suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_4014.jpg
    IMG_4014.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

sfr table hockey

If you have only done a couple med cleanings, try doing a few more. At times it has taken me several cleanings to get the head clear of whatever might have slipped in. What unit do you have?

petepaz

we had our magenta line dry up and our capping station went bad and it took 7 cleanings before i got any ink through try a few more
that's all i have and maybe you can clean your capping station manually

cptcorn

adad
I think he has a larger issue than just cleaning.... one whole side is pristine, while the other is junk...

stillhasdust

Yea one side of the cyan is PERFECT and the other side isnt. I have tried cleaning solution in the caps but that didn't help

petepaz

have you had any media jams or buckling that might have damaged part of the print head
(just guessing here)

Goody029

Missing Cyan

Sound like you at least need a cap top. Might need a damper too. If you have a syringe, disconnect the cap top from that side of the head and connect to the syringe draw ink into it and see if it holds. If it does cap top, if not both.

guillermo

try this:
:cool1:
open the cover, and then the other cover where the pump is, find which hose is for the black and cyan is coming from the cap top, remove and attach a syringe and pull, until you see the ink, it will be mixed with black, but it will get trough the head, remove the syringe again and try again if you do not see the ink, (what I do is attach the syringe and pull, if no ink comes I use my mouth, slowly of course until you see the ink, but if you suck only air, the captop and the head is not aligned, you will feel resistance when sucking with your mout) hope this helps........................:Coffee:

Check that your cartridge is not empty... how does your cap look, you may just need a new cap (replace both since you're there), use a syringe and draw ink from the Black/Cyan cap line...if you are getting air bubbles then it's your cap or you have an air leak...possibly a bad damper or o-ring. But, I do see ink in the Cyan...try the syringe and it should work if only temporarily. If it is a bad cap...only new will fix the issue. The pic is a bit blurry, but i think you'll be up and running in no time.