• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What software

galantld

i'm in the process upgrading my decal biz by purchasing a VersaCAMM SP-300V for my first color printer, my question is what flexi software would be best for me?

-thanks
stickernerd.com

Jim Doggett

i'm in the process upgrading my decal biz by purchasing a VersaCAMM SP-300V for my first color printer, my question is what flexi software would be best for me?

-thanks
stickernerd.com

You need the FlexiSIGN-PRO level. That has a RIP; the lower levels do not.

Best,

Jim

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Assuming you are wanting to stay with FlexiSign, FlexiSign Pro is the only version that supports printing. The latest version is 8.6.2.

Gene@mpls

We do all of our designing in FlexiPro 7.6 and use the Roland VersaWorks
rip to print- it has actually grown into a pretty good rip program and for the
price (comes with the printer) should be considered. Not sure what level
of flexi you have now but it may still do the job for you.

Mosh

We use Corel X5, Only $500 and runs our printer like a champ through versaworks rip.

Edserv

We still run Flexi 8.5, and are extremely happy with it. We'll upgrade as soon as it makes sense. But we're getting ready to buy 8.5 (not pro, just design) for our designer station.

BobbyFosson

Why not purchase Flexi DESIGNER to design and then 'Send to VersaWorks' - will save you a good bit of money.

Now if you will not be using VersaWorks as the RIP, then you will need Pro.

FlexiDESIGNER - $1295 list
Flexi PRO - $4295 List

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Good move I think.
Moving up to printing I can't see the value in spending $1300 for the design version of Flexi when it would not drive your printer.
Flexi's bitmap design tools are not exactly one of the strong selling points for the app.

wayne k
guam us