• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what to buy?

fatpinfield

I'm preparing to buy a clipart collection. I was looking for one called Imageworks but I'm told they no longer exist. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would prefer less cartoony stuff.

Hollywood

Vector Mega Collection is ok, I think it has alot of useless stuff in it. To many borders, pinstrips and cartoons. I have used it some.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Vector Mega Collection is ok, I think it has alot of useless stuff in it. To many borders, pinstrips and cartoons. I have used it some.

And yet others say that those items are the main things they use. There is no collection you will ever find that you will even like and use the majority of the images, much less all of them. The real question is how much of it is useful for you and whether or not you have gotten your investment back out of it yet.