Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to buy?

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by fatpinfield, Nov 29, 2006.

1. fatpinfield

fatpinfield New Member

Sep 26, 2006
    I'm preparing to buy a clipart collection. I was looking for one called Imageworks but I'm told they no longer exist. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would prefer less cartoony stuff.

Tags:
  2. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    There are many great Clipart collections out there . . .

I know that Fred has some for sale:
    Fred Weiss
    Allied Computer Graphics, Inc.
    Lake Worth, Florida
    allcompu@allcompu.com
    www.allcompu.com
    www.ExpressClipart.com

---------------------------------------

Also a free resource is: openclipart.org

Good Luck with your search !

3. Hollywood

Hollywood Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Vector Mega Collection is ok, I think it has alot of useless stuff in it. To many borders, pinstrips and cartoons. I have used it some.

4. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    If fred dont have it.. just make your own, takes less time to do it than to hunt it down...

5. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    And yet others say that those items are the main things they use. There is no collection you will ever find that you will even like and use the majority of the images, much less all of them. The real question is how much of it is useful for you and whether or not you have gotten your investment back out of it yet.