• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What to do?

anotherdog

For the first time in many years I don't have anything to do over Christmas. I think its called a Vacation. In the past we have always had a huge job, website to rebuild or renovation. This year nada.

I have realzed that I have lost the ability to do nothing. After one weekend I am sick of TV and fed up with reading. I also discovered that all my hobbies are basically work related.

Right now I snuck into work to get some relief, but before long it will be noticed and I'll be dragged back into doing nothing...or worse conversation.

Anyone else rather be working?

Have a Very Merry Christmas and sneak some vinyl and coroplast out to help you through boxing day.

Marlene

Anyone else rather be working?

NO!! enjoy the holiday, eat a candy cane, watch some sappy Christmas movies and have some fun..at least that's my plan, Merry Chrsitmas

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
If your workbench is bare, you can always dust off a notebook and do some much needed planning for next year.

I find that it's much easier to make sound decisions when there's not the press of other things weighing on my mind.

Even if the holiday festivities get dull, and everyone else becomes preoccupied with their gifts, you can still be getting things done with your pen and paper...or electronic device.

JB

rdmdarr

I shut my business down for two weeks every year around christmas, so now I get to reconcile checking accounts, start end of the year stuff, and start end of the month billing. Thats at least my plan....