• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What would you do?

visual800

If he won't pay for what was clearly agreed on I would amicably cut my losses and refer him elsewhere.

YEP! get rid of this guy and stop all contact I guarantee you he will be begging you to come back, he is probably a professiona PITA and does this to everyone.

Pat Whatley

If he approved it and you've got that documented and you printed it then collect on it. Period. He screwed up, why should you be the one penalized for that?

If you didn't print it then just let it go.

jfiscus

Rap Master
That's a slick quote form - really covers all the bases.

Do you mind if I borrow some of the small print wording for ours?

Have at it. That's why I posted it here. I wish I could fit more wording onto it, but haven't figured out how to without taking up a bunch more space or adding a 2nd page. Adding the 2nd page would split the wording up and cause more paperwork for everyone, and adding more lines makes the images smaller...

woahdude

we got everything spelled out clear as day with quotes & proofs and customers still sign off on them without reading the whole thing, then complain that they didnt know they had to read the whole thing :banghead: