• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What'cha think of this design?

signmeup

Yeah...I like it. Thanks Tiki.

I tried the "bite" out of the panel but I didn't really think it helped a whole lot and I thought it might give me grief when it came time to fabricate the sign.

Attachments

• PeekABoo3sm.jpg
    PeekABoo3sm.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Tiki

Font Sage
You mean
A&S Jillbeans. NEW! A casual slab serif with lots of character. Based on a hand lettered style by sign artist Jill Welsh. Two font set includes regular and bold. :))))))))))))
wheres the Link :Big Laugh

Charlie J

I think it should look more like a medical industry business and not a day-care....but
that's purely an aesthetic opinion.

I agree with shovel.

Overall I'd say it doesn't really appeal to me. But then again I think i'm far from the target viewer.

signmeup

OK... here's what I'm taking to the client. Thanks for the help guys.

Attachments

• PeekABoo4sm.jpg
    PeekABoo4sm.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 100
  • PeekABoo5sm.jpg
    PeekABoo5sm.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 109

signmeup

I agree with shovel.

Overall I'd say it doesn't really appeal to me. But then again I think i'm far from the target viewer.
Shovel may well be right but the client wants a non-medical look....to the point of consiously avoiding anything medical. Got to keep the customer happy.

signmeup

Yay! Client approved the logo with zero revisions....I'm that good! J/K.
Seriously though....thanks for the help tweaking it. (see post #30 for pics)

First project is a dimensional sign for the lobby and then a website after Christmas.