• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's a better tagline?...

Techman

neither one.
A tag line or audible logo says something to get your client to ask questions.

" We help businesses get more customers.
* We guide your business into high profits.

etc..

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
"It's better to have two hands than one glove"

If you simply have to have a tag line, at least have some fun with it. "A full service whatever" sounds like a tag line for a coven of Amish elders. As do most tag lines.

James Chrimes

Hard to give advise on your tag line without knowing exactly what you do. Just don't make it sound like you do everything unless you can. If you have a nich in your area that makes you special you might want to play around with that.

brian_fellers

Both of these tag lines are by far the most commonly used tags in the industry. "A Full Service Sign Company" is the most used of all. Also, unless you do every aspect of the sign industry (electrical, fabrication, wide format printing, signs, etc.) then I wouldn't call myself that. Come up with something unique, set yourself apart.

Another very commonly used quote: "a business without a sign is a sign of no business"

Stay away from that one too!! :)

Haakon

"it is what it is" and "you don't see both sides at the same time".. the last one is maybe more for a car graphics company.

John L

"...gettin' all Sticky"
"...let's get all Sticky"
"...Sven you need a Sign"
"...Sven you want it done right"
"...those Joysie Goys"
"...the Soyn Goys"
"...not your average coven of Amish elders"

Techman

None of those fit the guidelines of a good tag line, motto, or audio logo etc..
A tag line is another name for an audio logo which is used to stimulate thought and questions.

The simple fact is an audio logo or cuts through to your audience far quicker than any visual medium. This means an increase in brand name and brand recognition. It will help make your advertising a percentage more efficient by giving people an easy way to remember your product.

"Our seafood fresh from the reef straight to your teeth"
"Hot fresh pizza in 30 mins or less".
"Relieving the pain in your back"