• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

what's it worth ? 30" Panther cutter/LXi master,7.5v4

imaSIGNr

Due to divorce and lack of work and loosing my shop I will soon be out of business for myself. Looking to get work with another shop, but I have a 30" Panther cutter only just over 4 years old, has not skipped a beat, not abused or overused, always kept covered when not in use ( still have shipping box also ).....and LXi master , 7.5v4 program with key. Great starter set. Plenty of vinyl etc. if interested too. Can't sell just yet till after divorce, but don't think I will be keeping it.
I know I should see what Signwarehouse says, that's where I got it, but looking for numbers here also.....Thanx all,
Please no rude negative comments. I've heard them all already. This unit works great and has not been used heavily.

Rhino

I'm sorry things aren't going your way.. And, I'm also sorry I don't have a value for your plotter. The only advise I really have is to keep it. I think, if it's paid for, it's more valuable to you for "future possibilities" than sold for cash..

jscarl

I'll go along with Rino. Right now things look very bleak, but in a while you will get your life together, And this might be just the thing to start over with. Pack it up, put it away, or maby move it to a friends. Best of luck guy.

Just Me

i agree with what both guys said above. its a hard thing to go thru, some people dont understand. some people on here think cus you dont have a 20,000 printer you aint a real sign shop....thats nonsense! Hang on to it if all possible may work out in the future. Best of luck.

CS-SignSupply

In attempt to answer your question, $1300 to $1750 may be within reason as a package

I too agree that holding onto this might help you later but if you need the money, you might be able to split it up and sell the cutter for $1000-$1250 and the software for $300-$500.

Bottom line is most everyone is strapped and this, to me, further depreciates the actual value which I would put at $1500-$2000.

Hope this helps and I would be interested in seeing if anyone else agrees with these estimated amounts.

Hope all turns out well in the end.

imaSIGNr

This number is somewhere what I was thinking.... I agree, I am not 100% I will sell cause I do own all my stuff, but I am also BROKE.
I will be keeping all my metal working stuff, welders, plasma cutter, bender etc...... I will still try to make brackets somewhere, but I think I will drop my merchant member status too. Maybe come back on later when I see what becomes of my life....

OldPaint

In attempt to answer your question, $1300 to $1750 may be within reason as a package
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.........
its a MASTER & a PANTHER.......the sign program might be worth that))))))))
be better to just keep em..................bad economy, BUYER MARKET..........

RebeckaR

I think CiberSupply is pretty close in his estimate of the value of your equipment.

I've been running the same setup for the past 5 years. The plotter is a workhorse, (we cut A LOT of vinyl) the software, from what I've seen here, is a generic version of Flexi. (The only downside is that it will not run with Vista)

If you possibly can, I'd hang on to it too. Much as we like to mock and make fun of the hobbyists, it's something that will always be there for you to bring in a little extra income.

Techman

Sorry about your dilema. I understand how it feels to have to make changes.

cutters are not bringing on the money any more. I've passed up on several already in the $500 bux range. There are several pawn shops nearby and they will not take a cutter.. They already have some.