• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's the best heat transfer vinyl for T-Shirts?

BESTBLANKS

Best Heat Trasnsfer Vinyl For Shirts and other fabrics

What's the best heat transfer vinyl for T-Shirts?

Hi, Perhaps we can help. Specialty Materials offers heat transfer vinyl for just about every type of garment/fabric. Our customers love this product, it is easy to cut and apply and washes very well. We have sold thousands of rolls and have received great feedback on this product line. You can even mix colors and still get volume pricing. Please see this page for more info: http://www.bestblanks.com/vinyl.html

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us: 888-431-7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!
www.BestBlanks.com

I have a mimaki printer, but I use the roland HSM very easy to weed and lift from mask. But my supplier said that it was being discontinued and now I am down to my last roll.. I think have to start looking for a new brand to test and carry.

Techman

I have about $220 Bucks worth of Thermoflex. Some new rolls and a couple with just a foot or two used from the roll. some footage of Harvest gold. some Blue, several white, red and light purple..

give me 90 bux and its your with shipping. PM me if interested.