• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Whats the strangest thing you've wrapped?

WrapperX

Well today marks a new level of wrapping for me personally.

I've been working with vinyl for about 6 years and I've been doing complete vehicle wraps for about 3 years now. I have around 150 vehicle wraps under my belt ranging from HHRs to PT Crusiers up to Utility Vans to as big as a couple of Semi Trailers. I've seen a lot of things wrapped but today I completed my first CANE wrap. Thats right, a cane, as in a walking cane. The photos aren't the best, since its such small visible area, but it is basically a skyscaper at night from the water. (I know the photos don't do much just)

It was a minor challenge but it made me wonder what is the strangest thing people out there have wrapped in vinyl.

I myself, I have done an Xbox 360 custom skin, and IPod Touch/Iphone skin, Laptop cover skins, and of course this walking cane. I almost did a Gibson Guitar but the owner never came back after we talked about designs and took measurements, to this day I still hope she walks back in so I can add that to my wierd wraps. But I ask you out there in Signs 101 land, what's the strangest, most unique thing you've wrapped. Please, lets see some pictures!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Cane1.jpg
    Cane1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Cane2.jpg
    Cane2.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Cane3.jpg
    Cane3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 102

ddarlak

Go Bills!
my wife.....

about 15 years ago we went to a halloween party, i wrapped her in black vinyl and she was catwomen.....

wish i had a picture....

ddarlak

Go Bills!
she wore a turtleneck and thermal underwear. came right off.... she couldn't go to the bathroom all night, but it looked great....

SignManiac

Well for me, it's my coro-plane. We just finished the underside of the wings today. The laminate is real easy to work with if you don't mind a few wrinkles.

cajun312

I have a friend who was in a auto accident a while back and will have to have a leg amputated just below the knee. He wants something colorful for his prostetic leg when he gets it.........

gbarker

A mailbox for a movie, 5 of them one of which went to Oprah. Sad part is my customer mis-spelled the production companies name. All 5 had to be redone. Because of the rush these is the only photo's I have

Attachments

• 100_4797.jpg
    100_4797.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 127
  • 100_4795.jpg
    100_4795.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 87

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
Pics or it didn't happen!!

j/k, but definitely take some photos.

I agree, going to do final measurements today. It doesn't run at the moment so it has to be trailered to our shop which will be this weekend. Here is a pic of it now...

There are only 3 built. It is on a vw frame.

Attachments

• skate.JPG
    skate.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 115