• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's up with DIGIprint Supplies

TimToad

I ordered a print head for our Mimaki JV33 recently and paid for overnight delivery.

Two days later it still hadn't even left their warehouse and if I hadn't contacted their support team it probably still wouldn't have.

Before I placed the order with them I contacted their support to make sure they had the part in inventory and could ship that day. They promised me it would so I ordered with them.

When I followed up they blamed it on having to ship from Europe even though they previously told me it was available in their Miami warehouse.

I thought I just had a bad experience but it sounds like this is the norm with them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I recently had nearly an identical experience but with just some manifolds. By the time they arrived, the ones I ordered from elsewhere had already arrived, been installed and we were up and running for two days when they finally showed up.

They are super nice, have a great rewards program and THE BEST prices, but its the other stuff that makes it hard to rely on. They have a presence here and respond to all of our complaints but never seem to improve performance.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Funny this thread popped up this evening. This is now my second consecutive order for zund blades that show ships same day and in stock that shows processing for 2+ days. Ordered blades yesterday and for something that shows ships same day and it's still processing... Hopefully I don't have to cancel and reorder again

Christian @ 2CT Media

And I get the dreaded email that their in stock ships same day product is out of stock and it will take 5 days to refund my card.

Good thing from all this is I found another supplier offering the same blades for 1/5th the cost

Jamco

Digiprint did re-ship my missing parts from Belgium late friday and already have them this morning, so that's a plus for them. Just need to improve delivery time from Miami to the states. No resolution on the missing ink cart date, but I'll live with that for now....

InstantOneMedia

We just purchased a take-up reel system from them and they're telling me it's 3 business days to their warehouse in Miami, then 2 day to us. Fingers crossed.

flyplainsdrifta

Funny this thread popped up this evening. This is now my second consecutive order for zund blades that show ships same day and in stock that shows processing for 2+ days. Ordered blades yesterday and for something that shows ships same day and it's still processing... Hopefully I don't have to cancel and reorder again

how are the blades? zund user here and it would be good to know of alternatives instead of oem.

Goatshaver

I'm not liking what I'm seeing in this thread. I asked on another forum where people got parts but I got Zero responses. So just going back and forth searching for parts they had what I needed.

I placed the order 4 days ago and it hasn't shipped and when I chatted with the customer service rep they just asked if I would be ok with an email back. Ugh sounds like I might just contest the charge. I haven't gotten any responses from them.

TimToad

I'm not liking what I'm seeing in this thread. I asked on another forum where people got parts but I got Zero responses. So just going back and forth searching for parts they had what I needed.

I placed the order 4 days ago and it hasn't shipped and when I chatted with the customer service rep they just asked if I would be ok with an email back. Ugh sounds like I might just contest the charge. I haven't gotten any responses from them.

I hear ya. I've told them that trying to be the lowest price option will get people's attention, but if you can't deliver on the claims about fulfillment, people will go elsewhere.

Goatshaver

I hear ya. I've told them that trying to be the lowest price option will get people's attention, but if you can't deliver on the claims about fulfillment, people will go elsewhere.

So what are some reputable businesses that I can check out? My SP-540V need some maintenance love asap.

Goatshaver

What do you need? We have damper, original cap top, wiper in stock to ship from CA.

I bought this 3 months ago and I'm trying to learn this thing inside out. I'm not absolutely sure what "needs" to be changed other than the sponge and ink pad and wipers. Should cap tops be replaced? I don't think I should mess with the dampers if my heads are ok.

jman

Been using Discount Sam for my parts and assecories. I found this place on eBay and have had nothing but fast transactions and good service.

Goatshaver

Well Digiprint emailed me saying my order will ship tomorrow. No reason as to why it's taken a week so far. Guess I'll see if anything shows up this week. *fingers crossed*

ProPDF

Why don't you guys try sign-in-china.com I have never had a issue from them with $50k in parts at all and their DHL service is great sometimes 2 day but always arrived in 3 days. If I place a large order I do request to have the parts broken into two packages just in case one gets lost. Some of the vendors here also buy and resell from them.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I bought this 3 months ago and I'm trying to learn this thing inside out. I'm not absolutely sure what "needs" to be changed other than the sponge and ink pad and wipers. Should cap tops be replaced? I don't think I should mess with the dampers if my heads are ok.

Eliminate process. Change dampers and cap tops. It helps to maintain the health of the print head. Very simple.