• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's wrong? Pic attached

Mason

If youve not fixed the issue yet, I have some bad news for you, Mine did exactly the same thing (black print head) the print head has left the building, time for a new one.

gnatt66

mine did that...another cleaning and it was perfect again. only on certain settings in VW too. it was at its worst just after a cleaning. then i did another, waited a spell and it was perfect again.

scuba_steve2699

I agree with Gino - looks like static. Try the simple fix, turn off your machine and unplug it for 5 to 10 minutes and then plug it back in and start it up. I have seen similar prints before that were solved simply by letting all of the charge on the boards disapate and release any static.

B Snyder

Diagnosis: Some nozzles were clogged and some are deflected. I'll be replacing the head when the deflections increase and start to cause poor print quality. For now it is printing well again.
Thanks for all the input.

DA.Low

well i agree its the dampers... you will find that there are fibers and small particles blocking the damper... causing the over spray on the nozzles.

and which is caused by a manufacturing problem (bad batch of ink)

chinadvertising

I'd start with a good manual head cleaning and encoder strip cleaning...
yes sir its a corect info, i try the method when it happens to my printer SERVICE CALL 0110, and another error appear it is ERROR CODE 000040, what was that? please help me here, cause my machine is just out of warranty 2 months ago

cobo_design

Imaginative art ga
I change the printhead and everithing becomes normal!!!!, the technician says my printhead has almost 10'000.000 shoots!!!