• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What's your most profitable item? Why?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Either giving the customer a great experience so that they come back, or the sign you sell using the drop from a previous order. Both have $0 material costs and usually $0 time costs.

TheSnowman

I'm most profitable when I go on vacation because it never fails I get busier the week before I leave than I had been the previous three months.

visual800

I did forget two things that are the most profitable to me.

One is race car lettering. You sacrifice several hundred dollars of time and materials, the driver lets you put your name on a decal about 3" x 5". The phone never stops ringing because of the free work you did for advertising space for Joe Schmo Racing.

Dear God, back in the day I fell for this crap. Im sooo glad I weened myself off these backwood beerjunkies, what a freaking waste of my time! Its almost like they went to school and learned all there bartering skills. Who would of known all it takes to get rid of them is a high price

SD&F

I always wonder why everyone always lean towards Pasties and condoms on this site.
I believe this is a common theme here.........BTW I love the condom idea. Who makes those?