• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where best place to get ink ?

Randy T

newbee
Looking for the best place to get ink . My China printer takes ink in a bulk tank , My colors are not printing as they should so I think I should try a better or at least different ink suppler .

Attachments

• ink bulk.jpg
    ink bulk.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 227

Robert M

What type of ink do you use? Eco solvent? You may be careful about mixing inks. Check with the manufacturer and ask them if they support other brands of ink. If not you may want to flush the system first. If sell for Bordeaux inks and may be able to help with selecting a new ink. I would suggest that you don't mix inks unless you research this.

Randy T

newbee
What type of ink do you use? Eco solvent? You may be careful about mixing inks. Check with the manufacturer and ask them if they support other brands of ink. If not you may want to flush the system first. If sell for Bordeaux inks and may be able to help with selecting a new ink. I would suggest that you don't mix inks unless you research this.

Eco Solvent yes .

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
There’s a LOT of stuff to try first before you blame the ink. If you’ve started that process, please enlighten us as to why you’re blaming the ink..

Has it ever printed the right colours? “China printer” doesn’t fill me with hope. What ink are you using just now?

Randy T

newbee
There’s a LOT of stuff to try first before you blame the ink. If you’ve started that process, please enlighten us as to why you’re blaming the ink..

Has it ever printed the right colours? “China printer” doesn’t fill me with hope. What ink are you using just now?

I have used the ink sent with it . No the colors have been off since day one . They have changed ever setting on this software and tried more than I can listed
to get it right . To the point that they think the ink could be the problem . Now for me to "enlighten " you I would have to know all the correct teams to use which I do not
but their tech guy should know this and he is out of ideas . Profiles , settings etc etc

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Without any knowledge of the printer or inks, it could very well be the inks.. but could also be a multitude of other factors, including software and hardware.

However, the Chinese printers save you some money upfront, but always seem to be expensive headaches from then on unless you’re very techy/hands on.

It could very well be that the output you are getting, is the best that printer can do? Is it consistent?

How do the test prints/nozzle checks look?

Randy T

newbee
Without any knowledge of the printer or inks, it could very well be the inks.. but could also be a multitude of other factors, including software and hardware.

However, the Chinese printers save you some money upfront, but always seem to be expensive headaches from then on unless you’re very techy/hands on.

It could very well be that the output you are getting, is the best that printer can do? Is it consistent?

How do the test prints/nozzle checks look?

Test prints look good , but if you try to print a cyan box it will be a royal blue