• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I buy this clipart? V. fish

Trying to find this logo.
Cant find it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1205121828.jpg
    1205121828.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 87

threeputt

This fish is similar. I believe it's from Smart Designs Clip Art.

Coloring is different, and I think it's a bass fish versus a trout or whatever.

Obviously I'm not a fisherman.

Attachments

• leaping fish.jpg
    leaping fish.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 51

WI

The font is Tekton, which is fairly common. Might even be on your machine already.

As for the fish, if you want to get a little CSI, look at the water around the tail of the fish, that messy zig-zagging. I'll bet you that was set up in less than five minutes on whatever machine it was that did the embroidery. Now I don't know if you've got just this one example, or if Mr. Pack has 10,000 of these shirts/hats/napkins/whatever sitting around, but that kind of shoddy stuff makes me think that this might possibly have been made at one of those little kiosks in a shopping mall. Maybe stop by one of those things and see if they've got the fish artwork there? If the kid running the thing is disgruntled enough, he/she might even give you the file if you show up with a thumb drive.

WildWestDesigns

but that kind of shoddy stuff makes me think that this might possibly have been made at one of those little kiosks in a shopping mall. Maybe stop by one of those things and see if they've got the fish artwork there?

If it was done there, more then likely they got the raw stitch file from a stock embroidery design place. I would check your places like Embroidery Library and/or Dakota Collectibles. Those type of places.

What they typically do is get stock designs and then they take a program like Monogram Wizard and add the text to the raw stitch file (or depending on the machine that they have, they can add the text right on the machine).

Are you wanting the embroidery file or are you wanting a vector version of the embroidery file?