• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where can I find good clipart for free?

geedub

is it even possible to find some texas clipart for free? i just need some texas related stuff to give me an idea for a logo for a friend. we lost our freaking awesome clipart disk book..... vector please

OldPaint

i got a bridge i want to give ya......all you do is go get it...FREE....... comon .......you serious?

Techman

i make most of my own,, texas would be so easy,,, trace a map and teh state flag and away i would go.. FREE.. :)

WVB

Check with venders who sell clipart. A lot will offer a couple downloads for samples. For logo's and a good reference point try Brands of The World. Otherwise if you want good/quality clipart you will have to pay for it. If you want free then whip out a pencil and paper and start drawing. Bring into your flavor of software and vectorize it. If you are no good with such activities try a company who will vectorize for you such as The Vector Doctor who is a merchant member of this forum.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
or if you want a great deal on great quality commercial clipart ... contact me after visiting my website.

Techman

$5.00 bux for a really nice vector is too good a deal to pass up.. If I ever needed a vector I certainly would purchase it from Fred a his price..

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
geedub said:
is it even possible to find some texas clipart for free? i just need some texas related stuff to give me an idea for a logo for a friend. we lost our freaking awesome clipart disk book..... vector please

Too bad about losing the awesome clipart book.......:thumb:
What does your clip-art-wanna-be-buddy do for a living?
"Texas stuff" is a pretty broad range.

OldPaint

BUY PRINT ARTIST.....70,000 GRAPHICS $30....dont get any cheaper....and mine works this way....PA GRAPHIC to clipboard, PASTE in COREL....IT A VECTOR....some cleanup on some......for $30 what you want.........