• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I find the CHEVROLET tailgate log as pictured?

signmeup

I can't find this thing anywhere. Is there a font or somewhere I can get this?

Adrian

Attachments

• silveradologo.jpg
    silveradologo.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 119

Imakesigns

I can't find this thing anywhere. Is there a font or somewhere I can get this?

Adrian

try brands of the world. this is a copyrighted graphic, I think you would need to be working with a dealer or gm directly to be authorized to use it.

rjssigns

Local dealer will be able to get it for you. No ordering a special color, trying to find a font, no layout, cutting, weeding or taping. What's your time worth?

OldPaint

did many of these with PAINT(raised or indented letters)..........an hours time and $100 in my pocket)))))))))

qmr55

did many of these with PAINT(raised or indented letters)..........an hours time and $100 in my pocket)))))))))

He is saying he will come to CANADA and do this for you for $100.....

....hey chief, try answering the question instead of giving your irrelevant paint opinion.

OldPaint

Dd for dumb dumb???? to easy............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
been to canada many times, as far as delhousie(google it)..........been to JER-SEY.......... wouldnt go to either for no amount money))))))

J Hill Designs

Dd for dumb dumb???? to easy............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
been to canada many times, as far as delhousie(google it)..........been to JER-SEY.......... wouldnt go to either for no amount money))))))

you're schoolyard antics are pure hilarity

OldPaint

like canada more then JER-SEY..................was stationed in loring A.F.B maine. the only civilization(and females) up there was on the other side of the boarder. MADAWASKA, ST.JOHNS........ i even made a run to KEY-BECK)))) the trip to DELHOUSIE.... was fun.......and NOTHING EXISTS between the Canadian boarder..........and delhousie!!!!!!!!!
jh..............took you that long to figure out................. the humor thing??????hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa

OldPaint

and in typical grammar police fashion.............it was all you got for the post)))))hahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaa

TXFB.INS

Back to the OP,

can you get a straight on image and then trace it, or google the image and trace that

Obliviously you will need to have a scale to size it to.

Sign Works

Are these folks not illegally selling copyrighted images? I can't imagine that they have aquired permission from all major automobile manufacturers to reproduce all these factory decals.

Pre-computer days I used to use 3M Tailgate Replacement Letter Kits that were available from automotive paint supply stores & auto trim / vinyl striping distributors. I'm not sure if they are still being produced by 3M.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 90