• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get business cards printed.

ams

I started with Vistaprint, but after a few years, I found out how crappy they were and they started stamping their company info on the back side. I used a local company for years, but now I just find a decent online vendor for them.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Good ol' VistaPrint...?
HTH,

SignsSupport

In my opinion, Vistaprint is not a wholesalerr that a reseller should use...they are a direct to consumer retailer. They take MUCH longer to ship then 4over or s365, are slightly more expensive. Their branding is all over the boxes AND it takes FOREVER to get though all their up-sells to actually make the purchase. One time I accidentally didn't click "no"on something and they added some silly ad-on. Oh AND they SPAM your inbox like crazy. You really need to try the other two and then judge Vistaprint.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
In my opinion, Vistaprint is not a wholesalerr that a reseller should use...they are a direct to consumer retailer. They take MUCH longer to ship then 4over or s365, are slightly more expensive. Their branding is all over the boxes AND it takes FOREVER to get though all their up-sells to actually make the purchase. One time I accidentally didn't click "no"on something and they added some silly ad-on. Oh AND they SPAM your inbox like crazy. You really need to try the other two and then judge Vistaprint.
Who said anything about reselling? Maybe he wants quality cards.

But MissVistaprint can suck it.

We've been using 4over for years, which is okay if you want basic cards, but for specialty cards, not so much. We've had quality issues on everything from gloss UV to spot UV to round corners. For specialty cards we have always used Silkcards, but they can be a little pricy and are hard to upsell. Lately, we've been looking into using DFS for all of our needs as we already use them for bank checks and business forms and their quality seems to be exceptional. Their customer service is also always top notch.

Pippin Decals

I started with Vistaprint, but after a few years, I found out how crappy they were and they started stamping their company info on the back side. I used a local company for years, but now I just find a decent online vendor for them.

I have been ordering from vista print for the past couple years i have never had anything printed on the back with their name on it.

Vista print has improved their shipping times, What used to take 2 weeks for regular shipping to me on the west coast is now taking about 5 days or less.. And the local shops where i live charges a ton for having Business cards made,For example 1000 cards i ordered from vista print for a customer was around 20 bucks( i get tons of discounts thru emails that i use constantly) but locally it was going to cost almost 100 Bucks for my customer.I make a pretty good profit for using vista print compared to local costs.

Vista Print used to be pretty bad lol..But since vista Print has made some very good changes I will keep using them.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
I understand there's a dislike of Miss VistaPrint ((sigh...))
But I've only had a great experience with them. Professional, sleek, inexpensive business cards that arrived within 4 days of ordering.
They also included a really nice card holder at no additional fee, with a discount offer on future orders.
So - while some of you may have had bad experience with them - my experience has been quite stellar.

SignsSupport

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Miss Print can have her customers, I don't want them.
Good for you.
Obviously there are other alternatives for you to consider, as the OP actually requested.
Vista Print has worked well for my needs - so it's what I recommended. There's no need to attack is there...

SignsSupport