Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I get business cards printed.

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by mfatty500, Aug 22, 2018.

1. mfatty500

mfatty500 Active Member

May 10, 2010
    Sugar Grove, Ill
    Anybody here recommend a printer for some business cards, please. Thank you

Tags:
  2. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    4over.com or Signs365

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SignsSupport

SignsSupport Support & Tech Administrator

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  4. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    we use 4over great quality. If they make a mistake just stay on thier a$$ till they fix it, other than that prices are great

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    I started with Vistaprint, but after a few years, I found out how crappy they were and they started stamping their company info on the back side. I used a local company for years, but now I just find a decent online vendor for them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    Gotprint.com, and trade.4over.com (prices are about the same)... I don't mess with vistaprint...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    In my opinion, Vistaprint is not a wholesalerr that a reseller should use...they are a direct to consumer retailer. They take MUCH longer to ship then 4over or s365, are slightly more expensive. Their branding is all over the boxes AND it takes FOREVER to get though all their up-sells to actually make the purchase. One time I accidentally didn't click "no"on something and they added some silly ad-on. Oh AND they SPAM your inbox like crazy. You really need to try the other two and then judge Vistaprint.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
  9. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Who said anything about reselling? Maybe he wants quality cards.

But MissVistaprint can suck it.

10. mfatty500

mfatty500 Active Member

May 10, 2010
    Sugar Grove, Ill
    Yes they are for reselling. And thanks for all the responses

• Like Like x 1
  11. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    I assume any place that prints business cards. We just use a local printer that does that stuff.

12. clarizeyale

clarizeyale Member

Aug 25, 2016
    SF Bay Area
    moo.com

13. 2B

2B Very Active Member

May 5, 2011
    TX
  14. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

We've been using 4over for years, which is okay if you want basic cards, but for specialty cards, not so much. We've had quality issues on everything from gloss UV to spot UV to round corners. For specialty cards we have always used Silkcards, but they can be a little pricy and are hard to upsell. Lately, we've been looking into using DFS for all of our needs as we already use them for bank checks and business forms and their quality seems to be exceptional. Their customer service is also always top notch.

15. Pippin Decals

Pippin Decals Active Member

May 29, 2015
    Ca.
    I have been ordering from vista print for the past couple years i have never had anything printed on the back with their name on it.

Vista print has improved their shipping times, What used to take 2 weeks for regular shipping to me on the west coast is now taking about 5 days or less.. And the local shops where i live charges a ton for having Business cards made,For example 1000 cards i ordered from vista print for a customer was around 20 bucks( i get tons of discounts thru emails that i use constantly) but locally it was going to cost almost 100 Bucks for my customer.I make a pretty good profit for using vista print compared to local costs.

Vista Print used to be pretty bad lol..But since vista Print has made some very good changes I will keep using them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. ams

ams Very Active Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Virginia
    I bet I still have a bunch around somewhere. It was the whole 250 free, just pay shipping deal

• Like Like x 1
  17. SignsSupport

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    I understand there's a dislike of Miss VistaPrint ((sigh...))
    But I've only had a great experience with them. Professional, sleek, inexpensive business cards that arrived within 4 days of ordering.
    They also included a really nice card holder at no additional fee, with a discount offer on future orders.
    So - while some of you may have had bad experience with them - my experience has been quite stellar.

SignsSupport

18. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Miss Print can have her customers, I don't want them.

• OMG / Wow! OMG / Wow! x 1
  19. SignsSupport

Jan 16, 2017
    Cyberspace
    Good for you.
    Obviously there are other alternatives for you to consider, as the OP actually requested.
    Vista Print has worked well for my needs - so it's what I recommended. There's no need to attack is there...

SignsSupport

20. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Do you own stock in VistaPrint? :)

Bull market is also considered a bully market.