• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get business cards printed.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Do you own stock in VistaPrint? :)

Bull market is also considered a bully market.
If you were to gift me $1000 to invest in Vista Print stock = I would.
Some of you may hate them because of their rather dubious reputation for up-selling, etc... (Hello! They are a business!)
But I've enjoyed each and every single purchase I've made with them. The quality has been magnificent actually. And the pricing - Very fair.

SignsSupport

#racewraps

@printwithspeed
+1 for 4over, just make sure you follow directions, only had one issue in over 5 years and they fixed it on their dime quickly! Quality, pricing and turn are fantastic.

Sindex Printing

It honestly depends on what kind of cards you are looking for. I have used a lot of different big house shops over the years.(when I don't print them myself) I found that 4over is great for fast turn cards and if the color doesn't have to be exact order after order, zoo printing has always treated me good and does great on full flood pms colors and hitting the color dead on, color fx is a good option, lowest price print and dfs full color do very good work. The best 2 place I have worked with that create some of the best looking cards and is worth just having in your contact list is my metal business cards out of southern California and Silk Cards Pro out of Henderson Nevada. The quality of these two are impressive. When working with outside vendors I always try and send something to all of them. They all have certain products, price and services that they offer that is hard for other to compete with.

What I look for in outside vendors are service, price, quality, and delivery time. The biggest thing I always go with is can I trust the vendor not to approach my customer direct.

kcollinsdesign

Old member
The Moo cards are innovative. For good commercial quality at a fair price, try America's Printer.

Yes, your customer can order them for the same price you pay. I just take a 20% margin over my cost (if they cost me with shipping, taxes, etc. $80.00, I sell them for $100.00). I always add my design and project management costs (however many hours x hourly rate, usually quoted up front).

If the client wants to order them himself, well, ok. It's not hard, but it helps if you know a little bit. Some people will be fine with this. I encourage them to order them if they want. Sometimes they want me to order them, but they will pay for them. I will charge them for my time (usually works out better for the than the measly margin).

Big companies almost always broker their own printing. I just supply them with files. But for anything under $500.00 or so, the client is probably better off letting me do it for them.

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
printograph.com
cheapest place i know and superb quality. Usualy almost half the price of 4over. you need to get approved in order to start ordering from them. ( Your website need to state that you do cards, flyers, tri folds, etc. They also say you need to order at least 10 times a month but that's bs. they will not do anything even if you only order 10 times a year)
5000 4/4 uv coated 14pt business cards : $59 vs $29!
500 8.5x11 flyer 4/4 $164 vs $52

yes. you read that right. printograph is 3 times cheaper.

I have done rounded corners with spot uv multiple times and they were spot on. perfect.