• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where can I get some pink Gerber Edge foil?

petepaz

what about magenta or lilac. not sure where else to get foils from. can you still get it from gerber direct?
gerber made a pink foil i know.

i used to have a chart that told you foils you could over print with to make different colors but it's been so long not sure where it ended up.

alistair

The spectratone book shows what you can make by overprinting colours, I can get a very pale pink using white over red or magenta. The Gerber one is what I need, just looking for a supplier to buy from.

petepaz

gerber has a pink foil i remember using it. check on line to find a distributor or go directly to gerber scientific

FunkotronXL

15M length should be an Edge FX refill only. Are 45M Edge cartridges available? You could convert an Edge cartridge to Edge FX with a kit made by Gerber or Graphic Marking Systems. I believe the kits are ~$40-50 USD and they are reusable. (or using a table vice, hacksaw, and plasti-weld you could try making your own using a set of caps for each system)

SlikGRFX

is this for an FX? 15m of FX foil from Spandex is about £40 here in Sweden. I can add one to my next order and ship one to you if you're stuck.

That's from Spandex too, might be worth double checking the price with Spandex UK.

alistair

I think I was looking at the fx refill?
I don’t have an FX, just looked again and they have a normal cartridge for £144.
Can you use an FX refill in a older cartridge?
If so I’ll check the price with spandex.
£40 for 15m is more acceptable :cool:

SlikGRFX

The cores/sprockets are different on the FX foils.
The Edge 1 and 2 foils are only available in 45m. They are about £90 here.