• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where can i get this?

luggnut

this is 1" x 150 ft print and laminated vinyl... does anyone know where i could get something like this?

luggnut

forgot pic

forgot the pic :omg: and yes 1"

Attachments

• dairy fresh.jpg
    dairy fresh.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 147

Mosh

What is it going to be used for? Can it be shorter? I can't image why it would need to be all one piece.

Circleville Signs

Now, to answer the OP...

Just about anyone could do this if they have a printer and laminator...HOWEVER...You will pay through the nose for it if your client only needs 1 roll. Talk them into 20-24 rolls and someone might just jump at it - I know I probably would quote it for you.

Gary

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Of course Mo..... whatever you want. I think 1" x 4" should do it for him.... right ??

Bigdawg

Just Me
Cheer up Mosh... look at it this way...

if ya' get through the hazing... and assorted BS... and you learn how to restrain yourself sometimes before you type... I believe your skin is thick enough you just may be around here long enough to become an old-timer.

or not.

Mosh

It is 4:20, off to tie one on. I shot a few things last night, I might post them up later tonight. I feel better now.

threeputt

he only needs one roll 1" x 150ft... will stouse do something like this?

They have an 800 line. Why not call up and ask. My gut says they will do one roll, but you'll still pay their minimum charge and I'm guessing it will make the cost of one roll prohibitive.

luggnut

if that is the case lugg regarding not meeting their minimum shoot me an email and maybe we can meet that minimum

thanks Dan.. i'll call stouse tomorrow and check to see if they will do just one.

Typestries

We can make them for you. Please send me a PM with the specs as far as quantity, material, lam, etc and i can get you a quote.