• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

where doesn't frank put his face?

149motorsports

I'm actually a sales rep for Fellers. Prior to that, I worked for a sign company for 8 years, and I always purchased materials from Fellers. I used to make comments to my old boss about Frank always being throughout the catalog, but his "tips" are actually very helpful. I too have the business cards with his face on it, but that's all part of his marketing, and it works, because we are talking about it!! LOL So, when I started working for Fellers, I got to meet him. He was one of the most down to earth guys you'll meet, very nice man. I'm proud to be working for Frank Feller!! When you think about it, this guy started 25+ years ago in HIS GARAGE, sewing banners. 25 years later, Fellers is the LARGEST vinyl distributor in the country, with 72 warehouses. So.....he has branded HIMSELF, and it has worked. They have plans to open 2 more warehouses soon, they continue to grow grow grow every single year. I'd say he's doing something right!! :)

Tell frank to stop weeding out the vinyls! You have one choice for some holo's and fluorescents,ect.. I have to go else where because of selection and pricing.

CheapVehicleWrap

Last 4th of july were were watching the macy's fireworks display in NYC. The grand finale launched thousands of mortars and as they descended there was Frank's pic in the sky. I couldn't believe it.

Iv been using Fellers for most of my product orders for the last 5 years and never had any issues that weren't promptly taken care of. Have a great relation with the staff i deal with on the regular, Aaron at the orders desk and Karrlie in special pricing. BUT Franks mug does get to be a bit redundant.

jkdbjj

Just noticed my invoice today when I picked up some vinyl. His face is now on the invoices as well, in black and white. I was like man, I wonder what that conversation was like to add that. Was it like a board room meeting "Frank, it's time! Time to put your face on the invoices" "All in favor, say I"

CheapVehicleWrap

Just noticed my invoice today when I picked up some vinyl. His face is now on the invoices as well, in black and white. I was like man, I wonder what that conversation was like to add that. Was it like a board room meeting "Frank, it's time! Time to put your face on the invoices" "All in favor, say I"

Lol. It's just a matter of time before he has it printed on the backings of every roll.

omgsideburns

Bleeding Cowboys. Franks Face.

The design of their marketing materials cracks me up, but I don't have a problem with them because I'm not in purchasing.