• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where have U Found The Best Price On Roland Eco-Sol MAx Ink

hjlanda22

What is the best price you have found on the eco-sol max inks that are Genuine made by roland

440ml $
220ml $

what supplier?

threeputt

$57.95 is our best. But we don't really bust our *ss running around trying to nickel and dime our suppliers. We were paying $59.95 when some sales guys came in from a vendor we really haven't worked with much and showed us some new products we liked. (substrates, etc.) Then they mentioned the ink pricing. It's Denco, Portland, Or. branch.

threeputt

Wow, that's a good price on those. But the way our machine is situated it would cause us a problem because they "stick out" so far.

mark in tx

The more you order from a vendor, the better the prices will get over time.
That being said, consider the service they give.
Is that cart going to be on the delivery truck tommorow? Even though you called them at 4:58 pm? Are they marking up delivery charges? Is it free delivery with a minimum order?
Super cheap prices don't mean squat when you can't print because of slow service.

AllSquare Jason

You guys pm/email/call me.....I have ROLAND INK....and as a Signs 101 Sponsor mention this Site for special pricing. Out of respect to other dealers I would rather not post our pricing.

Here are the inks in stock today.....more coming this week (lol!!!)

MAX_Ink.jpg

Oh yeah - we also carry media too!! :Big Laugh Sorry for the cell phone pictures - didnt bring my real camera today.

Media.jpg