• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy picture frame moulding?

TopFliteGraphics

I have a client that wants me to produce some framed lifestyle signs. Where do you guys go to purchase basic 1-1/2" wood picture frame moulding. Nothing fancy, just something that almost looks like door casing but has the relief (rabbet) precut into it so that I can just shoot some flexible points into the back to secure the foamcore lifestyles...

chartle

At least years ago my friend and I looked in every Home Depot type store for picture frame moulding and never found any. We assumed the overpriced framing shops paid off the moulding companies to not sell it to general public. :)

But if you go to a HD or Lowes you may be able to find something maybe using a few mouldings.

MJ-507

Master of my domain.
Go to Michael's. They all kinds of different moulding profiles and their prices are pretty decent.