• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to buy Ronan Lettering Enamel?

kroemer

I'm looking to buy some Ronan Lettering Enamel - I can't seem to find any online retailers. They all sell either the Aquacote or the Bulletin Enamels. Does anyone have any ideas?

TheGrandWazoo

Today is April 14 2017. I visited Suders Art Store online and was not able to create an account to purchase from them online. When I called the store number, the guy who's name I don't recall was completely rude to me when I asked him how I can create an account to make a purchase from their online store. He asked for my credit card number over the phone and told me they would just send me the paint. I don't think so... Maybe you should fix your website and not be so rude to people looking for products and asking honest questions. I will find someone else that sells it or I'll buy another product. I won't mention his rude comment, but I will say, you lost me as a customer. And Ill be sure mention my interaction with you to all the new guys looking for a place to shop online.

tbullo

Superunknown
I have no local reseller in my area. I called Ronan and talked to Denis. If you are a sign shop he will ship to you direct if you buy say a couple quarts to make it worth their time.

TheGrandWazoo

There are actually a few of us up here in north east Ohio who are looking for Ronan products. Thank you, I saw his site but wasn't sure if he sold dirrect. Two of us are sign guys and one is a painter that does striping and lettering. I will give him a call early next week!
Hope this helps others decide where to shop.