Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to buy Ronan Lettering Enamel?

Discussion in 'Hand Made Signs' started by kroemer, Mar 24, 2016.

1. kroemer

kroemer New Member

Mar 21, 2016
    I'm looking to buy some Ronan Lettering Enamel - I can't seem to find any online retailers. They all sell either the Aquacote or the Bulletin Enamels. Does anyone have any ideas?

Tags:
  2. AaronSSsignsKC

AaronSSsignsKC Member

Aug 11, 2014
    kansas city
    All the good art stores in kansas city sell 1shot and Ronan but Kc has a fairly good art scene....Good luck

3. TheGrandWazoo

TheGrandWazoo New Member

Feb 22, 2017
    East side of Cleceland
    Today is April 14 2017. I visited Suders Art Store online and was not able to create an account to purchase from them online. When I called the store number, the guy who's name I don't recall was completely rude to me when I asked him how I can create an account to make a purchase from their online store. He asked for my credit card number over the phone and told me they would just send me the paint. I don't think so... Maybe you should fix your website and not be so rude to people looking for products and asking honest questions. I will find someone else that sells it or I'll buy another product. I won't mention his rude comment, but I will say, you lost me as a customer. And Ill be sure mention my interaction with you to all the new guys looking for a place to shop online.

4. tbullo

tbullo Superunknown

Apr 5, 2012
    VA
    I have no local reseller in my area. I called Ronan and talked to Denis. If you are a sign shop he will ship to you direct if you buy say a couple quarts to make it worth their time.

5. TheGrandWazoo

TheGrandWazoo New Member

Feb 22, 2017
    East side of Cleceland
    There are actually a few of us up here in north east Ohio who are looking for Ronan products. Thank you, I saw his site but wasn't sure if he sold dirrect. Two of us are sign guys and one is a painter that does striping and lettering. I will give him a call early next week!
    Hope this helps others decide where to shop.

6. GaSouthpaw

GaSouthpaw Active Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Georgia
    No Reece or N. Glantz in your area? They both sell it.

7. stickybeak

stickybeak New Member

Oct 24, 2016
    melbourne, australia
    I know this was post a while back now but figured I'd chime in, I ordered mine direct from Ronan, ask to speak with Dennis, their contact details are on their website: www.ronanpaints.com or send them an email: ronanpaint@aol.com