• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to get a template for Izuzu NRR box truck

Drip Dry

Seems that Badwraps and the like don't make templates for commercial trucks ( can't see why not )

Anyway, does anyone know where I can buy one for an Izuzu NRR box truck. The customer is very fussy about what I present to him in the design stage.
We just did 4 sprinters for him. You would think he would trust us by now

A picture attached

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0173.jpg
    DSCF0173.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 533
  • DSCF0175.jpg
    DSCF0175.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 298

phototec

Seems that Badwraps and the like don't make templates for commercial trucks ( can't see why not )

Anyway, does anyone know where I can buy one for an Izuzu NRR box truck. The customer is very fussy about what I present to him in the design stage.
We just did 4 sprinters for him. You would think he would trust us by now

A picture attached

Thanks

Try mr-clipart:

http://mr-clipart.com/eu/searchvehi.php?hest=ISUZU&threed=&anzahl=&mod=318&BJ=0

http://mr-clipart.com/eu/searchvehi.php?hest=ISUZU&threed=&anzahl=&mod=316&BJ=0

If they don't have the exact size box, you could always use the provided cab and modify the box to the measurements you take from the existing truck.

:thumb:

Drip Dry

Thanks all, but I was looking for a template like the one's badwrap makes.

You can lay a design over the template and the windows,door handles etc... will still show thru the design
You could move the design element around on the template until you get what you want.

I just found out that they would make a custom template. I may have them do that

Thanks

phototec

Thanks all, but I was looking for a template like the one's badwrap makes.

You can lay a design over the template and the windows,door handles etc... will still show thru the design
You could move the design element around on the template until you get what you want.

I just found out that they would make a custom template. I may have them do that

Thanks

It is so EASY to make the same kind of template that Badwrap uses, it's just a Photoshop image with knockout layers for the windows and the faces of the vehicle panels etc.

You can find an good image of the truck using Google than create the Badwrap style image in PS and or Illustrator.

How much are they charging to make a custom template for you?

Drip Dry

I don't know anything about photoshop, so it will be worth it for them to make it and I'll pass on the cost to the customer