• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where to get one these.....................??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I saw this the other day and now I'm trying to get my hands on some, as we have more and more customers asking for them with their business names printed on them...........

If I told you the real name of them, the thread would be closed down for obvious reasons. :omg: So, suffice it to say, it's some sort of ear condom and does anyone know where to get these things ??

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• ear plug-2.jpg
    ear plug-2.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 75

Gino

Premium Subscriber

I wonder if one size fits all will be appropriate or to be politically correct you need male vs. female..... old vs. new....... all the various colors of people [or it will look like old time band-aids]....... geigh vs. straight......... left & right [not being political on this one]...... I mean really, how many different ones can one stock and still be cash flow prudent ??

petepaz

make die cut blanks and then make decals to apply per order for what ever sayings the customer wants