• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Where's Gino & Johnny Best been??

equippaint

Lets call a spade a spade. The issue isnt newbies or inexperience, its intellectual laziness. Its is going to be the downfall of this country (for those from the usa). Its not the questions but the blatent lack of initiative that is passivly insulting to those of us that spend the majority of our time planning, organizing, managing and determing future strategy for our businesses. Nobody minds stupid and its really easy to tell stupid from lazy. It gets old, its a drag on many. We deal with it constantly with employees and just life in general.
If you follow the threads, nobody said an ill word to the guy with the tint shop that wanted to get into wraps. He was normal and thought through what he wanted well before he asked. Its the people that come in and say hey, i just started a sign shop with a used sp300, it wont print and i have an order for 10k decals how do i fix it and how much should I charge?
Intellectual laziness also manifests itself in sales. People asking how to do jobs that they have no business doing. They just take whatever sh*t falls in their lap rather than be proactive and go after work that suits their capabilities.
Theres not even the slightest bit of research about the normal means of producing certain work, just straight to a new post waiting for someone else to lead the way. Its lazy. You can not fix it. Helping lazy doesnt boost them to do for themselves, it simply leads to the next question.