• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which brand of paper towels is best to use for cleaning?

calbanner

Hello all.... I have been using Bounty brand paper towels for the longest time.
Recently I was reading a Rapic Tac Advertisement whereby they recommended using cheap
paper towels because they DO NOT have any additives/chemicals.

I was wondering which one you all use..... I know lint free is also of importance.

Thanks in Advance !

slipperyfrog

Bounty will be the lowest on lint left behind. The Kirkland brand from Costco are also right up there for quality.

2B

depends, if in a bind local Dollar General CHEAPOS or usually Amazon has good prices.

the lint free is a requirement for us, once done cleaning we use a Micro Fiber Car Duster, the ones with a handle, on the surface to make sure all "fuzzies" are gotten

WI

Hit Dollar General or a Dollar Tree and pick up a case of coffee filters. We used coffee filters to clean sheets of glass in a frame shop that I worked in about a million years ago. They leave absolutely no lint at all.

rjssigns

We use the cheapest ones we can find. The "cloth like" ones can leave residue behind. It comes from the way they're processed to get that special feel. Ever notice the commercials don't show folks cleaning mirrors or glass with them.

BTW The coffee filter thing is a cool tip.

mrchips

The brown stuff they use in restrooms works great! A roll of that will last as long as your business does. ;)