• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which landscaping logo?

Joe Diaz

I kind of like the first one better, but both could work. I'm waiting to hear back from the client. What do you all think?

SUPERIOR Landscaping 2013 2 logos.jpg

tsgstl

It's a shame I really like both of them and they are both very different.
First one at a first glance but the second one is really cool

Marlene

I too like the first one best as it is complex yet simple. the second one is very nice but it may be too much. both could work if the second one was the main logo used on the web, cards and such with the first being the short version used for trucks and shirts

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The first one by a long shot. The second one reminds me of Ladders and Chutes or Candyland.

Jillbeans

That's like having to choose between a Twix or a Reese's Cup. No fair!
First at first glance but the second's icon is so clever that it just draws you in.
Love....Jill

sardocs

I like the first one. And like Marlene mentioned, the simplexity of the design is impressive. In some instances where height might be an issue, the leaf graphic could be placed to the left of the text and still work well.

Marlene

simplexity

I like that word. we have been seeing some good designs here lately that are simplex for sure. I like the ones like that as they seem effortless yet have a lot going on

Circleville Signs

I think it depends on who their target clients are. I like the first one, but there is a simplicity to the lines in the 2nd that is very appealing. It also tells a better story, IMO.