• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which landscaping logo?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I'm probably the only one, but I did not notice the ivy leaves at first. Maybe take away one of the colors?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-02-22 at 11.46.36 AM.png
    Screen shot 2013-02-22 at 11.46.36 AM.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 117

Marco

Pro post yayyyyy

Hi Joe, always great to see your work. Joe I liked the second one, walkway without scoring and flowers on the sides. This leaf thing is everywhere.
one half cent ;-)

Joe Diaz

Okay, here is what we ended up with:
Here's the first truck and trailer. It was kind of a crappy day today so the photos suck. We'll have to get some nice ones this summer. Noting special though, no wraps, just your standard fleet graphics. Simple and clean, our bread and butter here.
Superior Landscaping (truck).jpg Superior Landscaping (trailer).jpg

Here's some of the print work. I plan on doing the silk cards with gloss spot UV. There will be a little repeating leaf texture on the backside done with the spot UV.
Superior Landscaping (print1).jpg Superior Landscaping (print2).jpg

Then of course he has to replace all his old signs, and let's not forget the new website.:rock-n-roll:

HillHouseGraphics

In my opinion, you should work on the first one... Bring the blades of grass out to create the S otherwise they become distracting.

In my opinion...

Remember that opinions are like rear ends, everyone has one and they all stink at times.

Marlene

I also like that on the pickup truck you didn't run the lettering thru the break but on either side of it. I've seen so many just let things fall where they may and if a letter gets chopped in half, so be it. it takes planning to have letters line up on either side of a break and not have it look off. you do some nice work not only in the design but the planning and placement on what it is intended for. :U Rock: