• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which one of you made this one?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It didn't sound that way in your post. You sounded more like 'Chicken Little'.

Sooooooooo, you can pick and choose your customers and not be scared the sky is falling or you're chicken to go through with something, other than matching lowballers.

StarSign

Where did I say we would match lowballers? Yes we do pick and choose our customers. Most we can help, even the ones who want us to "match a price" ,with what they need not what they were quoted by the other guy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is the guy you are bidding against now and his prices are CHEAP, so get ready for the whole "this guy will make my banner for $12 will you match it!

I'm not starting a fight here, just responding to your Henny Penny attitude according to what you wrote. Sounds completely as if you are speaking from experience and telling people what to look forward to....... not that they actually have a choice. No need to spread made up gossip. :peace!:

ironchef

I agree with you guys. I've been quoting alot of food trucks recently and everyone says they're getting quotes 1,000-1,500 under my price. Which is crazy! Miami sucks big donkey d*#%. And I haven't matched that price, but I try to educate the customer because they don't know what they're getting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Let's spice this back up:

J69fCXG.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
WTF? Not sure how many times I've read it but still can get it to make sense. I know what they mean in a round about way though!
If you read the panel above it looks like you have to set up an appointment to make them "Not Happy"