• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which one?

Joe Diaz

Clearly option C is the "safe" pick, but what do you all think. We are all kind of split here at the shop. LOL I personally like B myself.

Mill save the Mill logo.jpg

TXFB.INS

not a big fan of vertical texts, D gets my vote

The L leg is throwing B off, make the legs the same on the L and leave "on" suspended in mid air with no horizontal top/bottom.

Joe Diaz

C
(I'd like to see the blue more of a denim color)
Love....Jill

I can't make it too dark because it is also the cool shade color on the off-white. I'm trying to keep the number of colors low because I know this will be used on t-shirts.

legacyborn

I looked at C first because you said it was the safe pick and the first thing that popped into my head was "Is the kerning off or did he misspell Million?"

After looking at all of them I like either A or D (leaning towards A)

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I like "A" better too. "THE" on "C" and "D" cover the mill artwork and draw too much importance to an insignificant word. I wanted to see what it looked like reversed out of the M on MILL. Not sure if I like it but ill post it so you can see.

Mill.jpg

Joe Diaz

I looked at C first because you said it was the safe pick and the first thing that popped into my head was "Is the kerning off or did he misspell Million?"
LOL Hey that may be a good subliminal message. This is actually for a fund raising campaign to save the mill depicted in the layout. But yeah that was one of the reasons for the different treatment on the word "on" in the other examples. :thumb:

SignManiac

I too kept reading million before I figured out what C said. I think I'd rethink it a bit and make sure it is instantly readable.

iprint

I like A. Your illustration is on point. The only thing that I thought might pull it together are changing the "on" font altogether and adding a keyline around the whole logo as the off-white on the tan isn't giving enough contrast for my taste.
the mill.jpg