• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which one?

Marlene

A. I like that all the copy is within the band and the "the" isn't on another panel. also like the vertical "the"

Billct2

D
But I'm not a fan of the font, if the one on the illustration is accurate I would copy that
and use an alternate font for "ON" and an old school dingbat instead of straight lines

ddubia

I like "A" or "D" but preferably "A". I think MILL on 66 is the important copy and that stands out very well. It does on "D" as well but with a trade off of having the "THE" poking into the pictorial a bit. That's no real biggie but I like the straight-line, bottom border under the pic better. Seems more stable if that makes any sense.

jcuminale

slight modification?

altered a/d

Attachments

• Mill save the Mill logo.JPG
    Mill save the Mill logo.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 123

rjpjr

slight tweek

Joe

how about a slightly different direction...gets it away from the MILLION issue

Attachments

• The-Mill.jpg
    The-Mill.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 103

Joe Diaz

Thanks everyone for the input. This is what we ended up with:
Save the Mill logo rev1.jpg

So basically A, which most people here picked but then we added a 66 sign in the illustration because "66" in the name and the large 66 shield background shape wasn't obvious enough :rolleyes::Big Laugh