• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Which one?

Deaton Design

Ive been working with a customer on a design for her pharmacy. Pictured here are some of the designs I have done for her. Which one do you think she picked the main font for, and which one do you think she is leaning towards using?

Attachments

• dlogos.jpg
    dlogos.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh yeah, she probably picked #4 because it has a heart on...................

Deaton Design

Bluefish got it. She is so far going with numero 5, the one I like the least. The actual font is Zapfina, which she wanted to use, but kept having me "thicken it up". I actually like no. 2 the best, but that just shows you how different peoples likes are. And Matthew, I do what the customer asks. She wanted to see a few different designs to give her an idea of which way she wanted to go. Its not a no no in my opinion. Thanks for guessing guys.

Jillbeans

I figured she'd been pushing #5.
Any of the others but #4 is way nicer.
I love the script in #4 but just not for that purpose.
I always enjoy seeing your work.
Love....Jill

Bigdawg

Just Me
I didn't realize it was a she... duh Stacy... read the post with comprehension next time.

If she is insisting on #5 I would suggest you present her an option with the Donell's as you <choke, choke> currently have it and try something like this. If Donell is her name... keep that part looking pretty for her but try to talk her into doing something with the word Pharmacy to make it more legible.

Attachments

• Donnels.jpg
    Donnels.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 144

Deaton Design

Phillip, she is stuck on either green and blue or green and charcoal gray. Ive tried other colors, but she keeps going back to these. Stacy, I just sent her one with the word pharmacy changed to a block style. I liked the way it looked also.Thanks Jill and Riot and everyone else for their input.

WildWestDesigns

I didn't realize it was a she... duh Stacy... read the post with comprehension next time.

If she is insisting on #5 I would suggest you present her an option with the Donell's as you <choke, choke> currently have it and try something like this. If Donell is her name... keep that part looking pretty for her but try to talk her into doing something with the word Pharmacy to make it more legible.

I wasn't much on a fan with it being used for pharmacy either. Typically I like to see a little script with people's names, not so much with other copy, but that one wasn't one that appealed to me, at least not for this one.