• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

while Out On A Job

ilikespam9002

I ran across a trailer that had caught fire and was carrying cars and motorcycles.The motorcycles and 1 car were removed the day before i got there.the car in the single picture was the culprit of the fire.These are infinti g35 and g37s.

Attachments

• DSCF1072.jpg
    DSCF1072.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF1073.jpg
    DSCF1073.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 74

ilikespam9002

This is the general chit chat forum right.Dont you think others may be interested in this.I understand that not everyone would be interested but the ones are would appreciate it.

Jillbeans

Pretty soon someone will snag that burnt effect for a wrap background and it will be more popular than rainbow colored diamond plate.
:)
Love....Jill

this morning i was walking to get the newspaper and stepped on an ant hill..fire ants..hold on i;m going to go get my camera and take a picture of the one that bit me...you know..for those that are interested...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Hahaha Love it.....LOL....Now no more flames its fire after effects.Genious.

What's next...the rusted look for those of you in the sunbelt?

Who'd a thunk?

JB

ilikespam9002

Hey i would find it interesting that ants decided to bite you because you werent interested in watching where you were walking.

Fatboy

this morning i was walking to get the newspaper and stepped on an ant hill..fire ants..hold on i;m going to go get my camera and take a picture of the one that bit me...you know..for those that are interested...

You have ant hills in your garden?

Bigdawg

Just Me
Today I was out on a job... and it was hot... and the sweat was running down my back to the crack of my...

never mind. I ain't posting pictures.

(ilikespam... I hope you take that in the light-hearted j/k spirit it was meant in)