• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who did this ?

ronl1975

Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks game on right now. The Heat logo in the center of the court.... its not centered vertically because ?? ........

SignosaurusRex

Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks game on right now. The Heat logo in the center of the court.... its not centered vertically because ?? ........

Not gonna turn on the game to look. I'm pretty sure I know the answer to the "Who" part of your question and if so, I'm quite certain that there is a valid reason why. If I'm wrong to the "Who".....I guess they got what they paid for.

WrapperX

The "overall logo" isn't centered BUT if you look closely - the Basketball portion IS centered. So it looks intentional. And I'm pretty sure it's always been that way. Off centered I mean.

Craig Sjoquist

More then likely arena staff.

Anybody can be Graphics designer / installer these days ...

This industry FAILED in protecting itself from the wanna be's, all it takes is cash or credit, which destroyed the value in quality in advertising.