• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who Else Has Horror Story

equippaint

with all of the issues, why do you all even buy from them?? Theres lots of smaller suppliers.
Personally I hate tiered pricing, its nice to have a discount but it always gets screwed up and you end up overcharged somewhere. Just finished up going back through 4 months of invoices because we caught this from a company.

mjkjr

I haven't used Fellers in almost 2 years. Never had any real issues with them sending me wrong products or anything, just that I always got better pricing from NEPCO in NJ and they are always a next day ship for items they have in stock.

The one thing that really rubbed me wrong was when I bought my shop from the former owner, I never was able to get the fellers rep. to come out and visit me, and I had never met him while I was just an employee either. I had even called him up to try and get some special pricing on a large order, and he never returned my call. Oh well, their loss as I no longer do business with them.

There is one thing I haven't found an alternate vendor than fellers for: the geek wraps squeegee, which I like, but then again, I really haven't gone out of my way looking either.