• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who Sells Corrogated With The Flutes Going Along The 48"?

gabagoo

Well this 60 x 120 item on Grimco's website, says the flutes run along the 60" side, but when i call they don't think so. I am waiting for someone to go in the warehouse and find out....

as to using plexi or any plastic...the piece needs to bend 90 degrees on the corners and the coro sample I have is bent but not slit through the corrogation.

rossmosh

Several years ago I worked in the trade show world for a company that designed and built custom booths. "Everything" was built on a curve. The vast majority of our graphic panels were 3mm white "sintra" and velco applied. We used this method for many Blue Chip clients and the fit and finish was as good as anything else I saw walking the trade show floor. I'm perplexed as why you couldn't use the same material and method.