• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Wholesalers for Yard Signs

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
that's what we do here as well, specially if they are in a hurry for them. out of curiosity, what do you change for a double sided sign?

I think thats alot for doing cut vinyl. If your doing a single-color single-side sign, using oracal 651 your cost is $3-$4 just in material. Signs365 is $4 for single, $5 for double. Really your only making $1 per sign or breaking even by doing them yourself...if you dont count your time or any mess-ups as a factor

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Most political signs are being bought for around 78¢ ea or thereabouts off the internet. If anyone wants to compete with that, be my guest. I have a whole let better things to do with my time, than work for nothing. Heck, I'll go fishing or dancing if I'm not getting paid anything worthwhile.

I think thats alot for doing cut vinyl. If your doing a single-color single-side sign, using oracal 651 your cost is $3-$4 just in material. Signs365 is $4 for single, $5 for double. Really your only making $1 per sign or breaking even by doing them yourself...if you dont count your time or any mess-ups as a factor

RIGHT!! they are mainly full color prints- so cost is more- plus time, there is just no profit in those! when it comes to that many- i have several construction companies that I provide their yard signs, and they have never said anything about pricing.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
RIGHT!! they are mainly full color prints- so cost is more- plus time, there is just no profit in those! when it comes to that many- i have several construction companies that I provide their yard signs, and they have never said anything about pricing.

I usually price them at $15/ea when you buy 10. That way you at least make $100 if your using Signs365 at $5/ea.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
A few years ago, they made it mandatory that the person's who name appeared on the sign was solely responsible for getting these signs completely removed or face a hefty fine..... win or lose.
Be prepared for 100's of "Gino 4 President" signs to appear in Reading, PA.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
About 10 years ago, a friend of mine was running for mayor in a local town, nearby. We made a buncha signs for him, some 4' x 8's and got paid. All of a sudden, he came by and asked if I could use any of these signs for anyone else ??

Why ?? No one's gonna want them with your name and picture on it.
Yeah I know, but can't you scrape off the paint and re-do them ??
Nope, besides the election isn't for another coupla weeks. Why so premature ??
Yeah, I know, but I've been disqualified.

Turned out you had to be a resident for like 10 years and he was only for about 9, and they wouldn't bend the rules..... so he hadda drop out. I felt bad, but we always bring that up when we see each other.

I usually price them at $15/ea when you buy 10. That way you at least make $100 if your using Signs365 at $5/ea.

That's exactly where our pricing starts, and we also order from Signs365. We go as low as $5 or 6 bucks each for one color screen printed signs in quantity of 100 or more, which we get through Firesprint. And if someone wants less than ten signs, no problem. We charge $35 for one sign, $30 for 2-3 signs, $25 for 4-5 signs, and $20 each for 6-9 signs, and we use Orajet 3651 applied to pre-cut coro blanks. We probably land 70-80% of our yard sign jobs and rarely, if ever, have a complaint about pricing.

SignTeam.us

Most political signs want union shops.to print their signs with the union bug on them
I Agree with you. Most of of local union print shops customers required the union bug for political signs. We are Local 518M members and can print the union bug from our shop. If you are a print shop and need a wholesale printer to print the union bug, we carry those rights and can print for you. www.signteam.us

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This summer I'll be a merchant seller and will be offering this to everyone.

That's wonderful good. Are you gonna set this contraption up next to the internal illuminated section of your shop you spoke about some years ago ?? You took out a $300,000 loan to do sign cabinets wholesale. :corndog:

TXFB.INS

:thread

With the talk about Union Bugs, how does that work with shop that are not union based but sell union made signs.

Example 123 Signs get an order that has to be union made / handled but they are not a union shop.
they use a shop that is union, but how are they allowed to claim they are in compliance of the union criteria since they, the seller, is NOT union.

DerbyCitySignGuy

:thread

With the talk about Union Bugs, how does that work with shop that are not union based but sell union made signs.

Example 123 Signs get an order that has to be union made / handled but they are not a union shop.
they use a shop that is union, but how are they allowed to claim they are in compliance of the union criteria since they, the seller, is NOT union.

You don't have to be a union shop to resell something that has a union bug. You only have to be a union shop to manufacture something with a union bug.

• Agree
Reactions: 2B