• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's Ready for some Fantasy Football!!??

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ok if anyone is interested in doing the league again this year then go to yahoo fantasy and here are the details.

To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 433617 and the Password is bigfish.

Good luck and hope to see you join!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I'd like to see some changes this year to the format. the point system was way off where it needs to be. can i join as a co-commisioner and tweak the scoring system?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'd like to see some changes this year to the format. the point system was way off where it needs to be. can i join as a co-commisioner and tweak the scoring system?

Lets hear what format changes people would like, Im fine with anything.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
for one, return yardage is too high, thats how i won the league last year, putting return men in at every available position, not very FF strategic, but effective in the rules how they existed.

as far as $, anyone who pays is eligible for the payout, the rest can wish they paid when they win the league and get squat!

QB's should get 6 pts for a TD, interceptins and fumbles should all be -2, sacks should +2 and you should add defensive players. too many BN positions.

HulkSmash

for one, return yardage is too high, thats how i won the league last year, putting return men in at every available position, not very FF strategic, but effective in the rules how they existed.

as far as $, anyone who pays is eligible for the payout, the rest can wish they paid when they win the league and get squat!

QB's should get 6 pts for a TD, interceptins and fumbles should all be -2, sacks should +2 and you should add defensive players. too many BN positions.

I think -2 for a sack is a bit high. ive played in leagues where they're .5 or 1
and not sure adding defensive players is a good idea..maybe more wide out positions, or RB's.

SignaramaFL

So I joined but I have to be honest I know no idea what I'm doing... this is my first year... any tips or... anything haha :)

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I think -2 for a sack is a bit high

disagree,

A 13 sack season is considered pretty good, that's a whole 26 points in a season for a linemen, who by the way usually don't get too many tackles as it is... IMHO, sacks are so infrequent, they should be rewarded. they can stop a drive just as effective as an interception or fumble.

no more WR positions, the league will get probably 10-12 managers and with all the bench positions you'll be scrapping by mid season looking for WR's to fill the slots...

EDIT - JUST realized you meant -2 for the QB for a sack, i agree. QB's should not be penalized for a sack, that's the OL problem..... i thought you were talking about the DL +2.....