• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Who's Ready for some Fantasy Football!!??

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ok I made some changes, let me know if you guys can work with it or if I still need to tweak it a bit but I like where its at now.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
disagree,

A 13 sack season is considered pretty good, that's a whole 26 points in a season for a linemen, who by the way usually don't get too many tackles as it is... IMHO, sacks are so infrequent, they should be rewarded. they can stop a drive just as effective as an interception or fumble.

no more WR positions, the league will get probably 10-12 managers and with all the bench positions you'll be scrapping by mid season looking for WR's to fill the slots...

EDIT - JUST realized you meant -2 for the QB for a sack, i agree. QB's should not be penalized for a sack, that's the OL problem..... i thought you were talking about the DL +2.....

I put you down as co-commish so you can go in there and look whats up ok.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So I joined but I have to be honest I know no idea what I'm doing... this is my first year... any tips or... anything haha :)

Honestly if you just set your team up for auto draft the CPU will do all your draft picks (not as much fun as doing it yourself but you will have a good team) then you just have to decide which guys you want to play each week. Its not that hard and you will love it!

HulkSmash

Last year i was in a league with friends, couldn't make the draft.. got autopicked, and won.. just sayin

ddarlak

Go Bills!
I posted info on the $10 winner takes all pot on the league message board.

Josh- 12 people in so far, we should think about capping the league soon, i once had a draft canceled because someone joined at the last minute and there was an odd number of teams and yahoo bounced our draft. right now it's set at 20, i'd say if no one joins in the next day or so to cap it at the 12 we have.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I posted info on the $10 winner takes all pot on the league message board.

Josh- 12 people in so far, we should think about capping the league soon, i once had a draft canceled because someone joined at the last minute and there was an odd number of teams and yahoo bounced our draft. right now it's set at 20, i'd say if no one joins in the next day or so to cap it at the 12 we have.

Yeah for sure we will, I had it set at 10 then I bumped it up to 20 just in case.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
unfortunatly i know we have two unofficial signs 101 fantasy football leagues going, but i wanted the members of this league to remember to get your $10 winner takes all pot money in before the first game tomorrow night!!

MikePro

not too shabby for an autodrafted S101 team(blue)... made sure to personally draft my ESPN $40-12man league(green), which is pretty awesome!
Picture 44.png Picture 43.png